Sieve plate, also known as porous plate, has good wear resistance, long service life, moisture resistance and wear resistance. It is suitable for washing, screening, grading, deslagging, desliming, dewatering and other mechanical industries.
The sieve plate is rectangular, square, round, herringbone, bar, narrow hole, rectangle, flower plate, oblong hole, triangle hole, square hole, plum blossom hole, shell hole, fish scale hole and other hole types.
Scope of application
The machinery industry of metallurgy (iron ore, limestone, fluorite, cooling blast furnace slag, coke and other raw materials), nonferrous metals, gold, coal, chemical industry, building materials and Hydropower Engineering, abrasive waste treatment, quarry and other industries, such as ore washing, screening, grading, deslagging, desliming and dehydration.
Function and characteristics
1. Polyurethane elastomer sieve plate has good wear resistance and long service life, which is more than 10 times of metal screen, 3-5 times of ordinary rubber plate and 2-3 times of stainless steel.
2. The cost of ore consumption per ton is lower than that of metal sieve plate.
3. It has good moisture resistance and wear resistance.
4. Vibration absorption and noise reduction are more than 10bb times lower than that of metal sieve plate (mesh).
5. Automatic cleaning, due to the characteristics of polyurethane secondary vibration, it does not block the hole, screening efficiency is high.
Advantages of sieve plate tower: simple structure, low cost, small air pressure drop, small liquid level drop on the plate, high plate efficiency.
Disadvantages: small operation flexibility, small mesh, easy to block.
Easy to process and shape, can be painted or polished, easy to install, eye-catching appearance, plates of various thicknesses, multiple choice of aperture and arrangement, good sound absorption effect, light weight, long service life, accurate size, super long wear resistance.