K series reciprocating coal feeder
K-type reciprocating coal feeder uses crank connecting rod mechanism to drag the bottom plate of 5 degrees downward to make linear reciprocating motion on the roller, so as to uniformly discharge coal or other loose granular and powder materials with small grinding property and small viscosity from the feeding equipment to the receiving equipment. K-type reciprocating feeder is suitable for transporting bulk materials in mines, mines, coal preparation plants, transfer stations, coal handling workshops, port bulk material terminals, etc. it can transfer the bulk materials to the belt conveyor or other screening equipment and storage devices through the silo or directly. Realize the uniform feeding of ore, sand coal, grain and other bulk materials
This equipment can feed coal evenly through coal bunker to conveyor or other screening equipment, which is suitable for mine and coal preparation plant.
1. Structure: the coal feeder is composed of funnel, reducer, common motor, transmission platform, transmission mechanism, bottom plate (coal feeding plate), coal feeding body, roller and gate.
2. Principle: through the reducer and crank connecting rod mechanism, the motor drives the bottom plate to make linear reciprocating motion on the roller, so as to uniformly unload the materials to the conveyor or other screening equipment.
There are two types of coal feeder structure: with regulating gate and without regulating gate.
The productivity with regulating gate can be controlled by the gate, and the productivity listed in the table above is the productivity when adjusted to the maximum position (equivalent to that without regulating gate).
Installation and use of K-type reciprocating coal feeder (feeder)
1. Reciprocating coal feeder is fixed under the opening of storage bin. Before installation, it is necessary to determine the horizontal position, fasten the frame and the bin opening with bolts, and then place the transmission platform in the correct position, weld the H-frame with the frame and the transmission platform firmly, align and install the reducer and motor, adjust properly, and fasten with bolts.
2. After installation of reciprocating coal feeder, no-load test run is required. During operation, check whether all parts work normally, and the maximum temperature rise of rolling bearing shall not be higher than 60 ℃.
3. When adjusting the productivity according to the unloading requirements, pull out the pin shaft at the crank part, loosen the nut, rotate the position “1,2,3,4″ of the crank shell to select the fixed position, insert the pin shaft, connect the crank and crank shell, tighten the pin shaft and nut, and then start the engine after adjustment.
Daily overhaul and maintenance of K-type reciprocating coal feeder (reciprocating feeder):
1. Before the operation of the feeder, there should be enough raw coal in the bunker to avoid direct impact on the floor (coal feeding plate) when loading coal into the bunker.
2. After continuous work every month, check whether the machine parts are loose and other abnormal phenomena. If there are abnormal phenomena, repair them immediately.
3. The bottom lining plate of reciprocating coal feeder in direct contact with coal must be repaired or replaced if its thickness is more than half of the original thickness.
If the reciprocating parts do not work normally for six months, they should be replaced immediately.
Maintenance of main parts of reciprocating coal feeder:
a. Reducer: check every six months, and clean the rolling bearing and box or change the lubricating oil.
b. Motor: according to the maintenance requirements of motor.