CypB quantitative disc feeder
CypB series quantitative disc feeder is a kind of volumetric feeding equipment with continuous feeding. It is installed in the unloading of storage devices such as silo, silo and bucket bin. It is forced by the working mechanism of disc feeder under the gravity of material, and is fed into the next device continuously and evenly. When it stops working, it can also play the role of bin locking. It is a continuous production process Key equipment.
CypB series quantitative disc feeder is a new type of disc feeder with high reliability, high efficiency and energy saving, which is designed and manufactured by our company on the basis of digesting and absorbing foreign advanced technology and combining with the actual situation in China. It is more advanced and reasonable in structure. It has the following characteristics:
1. The equipment adopts large-diameter rotary support structure, with large bearing capacity and stable operation.
2. The transmission mechanism adopts hard tooth surface gear transmission, which has high transmission efficiency and long service life. The reducer and motor are installed under the disk surface, and the whole equipment structure is compact.
3. The equipment adopts unique sealing structure, the transmission parts are well lubricated and sealed, and no foreign matters enter into the lubricating parts, so as to ensure that the equipment can operate without fault.
4. The frequency conversion speed regulation adopts the flux vector frequency conversion control mode, which has large driving torque, wide adjustment range and high control precision.
5. The fully enclosed structure is adopted in the material conveying process, which is conducive to the cleanliness management on the site and creates a comfortable working environment.
6. The modular and detachable structure is adopted for the equipment body and blanking sleeve to realize quick disassembly and assembly on site. The installation position of the outlet can be selected at will within 180 degrees, which makes it more convenient to use.
|Performance disc diameter||Throughput t/h||Proportioning scale bandwidth mm|